About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

F is for Follow-up - Minions

As an eraser follow-up, Terranova sent me the first two images of these the other day, and while having a big putting-away session at the weekend I took the opportunity to take the third image to show the size difference I mentioned the other day.

These are different to the eraser sets we've seen here in the UK (and on the Blog) twice now, having a join mid-way down the face, and larger feet, so I suspect they are a tad larger than the previous sets. Also; I don't remember a lady-Minion, or a Minion in a piny?

All that ninja-action and martial arts crime-fighting has left the mutant turtles looking pretty ropey these days! Cheers Brain.

I'd forgotten the large 'piratical' one; who came in with one of these mixed bags of vinyl/cartoon crud from a charity shop I think, but - as I guessed - the two new key-rings from the other day and the three 'probably Phidal' are sized either side of the earlier erasers.

The films/DVD releases have proven popular over the last five or so years, and as a consequence there is quite a bit of Minion-related stuff out there, figurines - in all sizes - to the fore.

No comments: