About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

R is for Rey's Speeder

Just a quickie, bought this in one of the discount stores for a pound the other day, another remaindered Mattel Hot Wheels die-cast Star Wars toy from the force awakens.

In the box

Out of the box

Playing with backgrounds to try and make it fly!

That's it, haven't seen the movie, won't until the DVD hits charity shops, ain't gonn'a dig the smaller Hasbro one out (if there was one?) to compare (or not until I've more to make that post) so that's it!

Nice toy though, useful addition to the Micro Machine/Action Fleet . . . err . . . fleet!

2 comments:

Jan Ferris said...

Rey wasn't so bad herself. So which one would I ride first? The slowest one of course; you can always find another speeder to ride.

Hugh Walter said...

I will get to see it Jan, but it's like the Planet of the Apes . . . once you've got more than three movies it's no longer about the story line, it's all about the franchise and licensing!

H