About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, June 3, 2011

J is for Just call me Wikileaks!

I found these stuffed inside a hollow log the other day, and felt that in the wider global interests of true and lasting peace, justice and democracy they should be made available as public documents...there was blood on the log...





2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

Your making that up, coffee stains n´all :-D
To be honest...blogger has been getting on my proverbials lately...lost posts, no log in, can´t see followers, can´t post etc...tedious to say the least
Cheers
Paul

Anonymous said...

Paul, how could you! Are you suggesting that I would risk the Free World by publishing fake documents???? THERE WAS BLOOD ON THE LOG MAN! Shocking....

As to blogger, it's a bit of a double edged sword...They make most out of the Adsence, so should get it right for those that carry them? And there are other platforms...some say it's google thrying to get us all to switch to 'Chrome', but I think it's all probably just un-thunked changes?

I can comment on the Toy Soldier blog, but have I think I'll end up doing an 'Annonymous' here? How's that working when I'm logged-in to both...Hay ho!

Hugh